Painting Furniture Tips

Kids Bedroom Makeover!

I had SO much fun designing our kiddo's bedroom! This particular bedroom belongs to our 6 year old Son and our 4 year old daughter. I wanted to pick colors that were not gender specific and yet if we wanted this to be a guest bedroom it could easily turn back into one! :) I used a Royal Design Studio stencil for the accent wall. Stencil's are an affordable way to add some fun to a room! MUCH cheaper than wallpaper. ;) The kiddos beds I ordered from Walmart They are designed by the Novogratz Family. Fun thing about them they have more kiddo's than we do!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Stencil Furniture

Who doesn't love stenciling!?!? Stenciling is probably one of my favorite things to do to a piece of furniture! Stenciling can add ...

Most Popular Posts