Painting Furniture Tips

Painting Furniture The Perfect Cream Color

I get asked A LOT to paint furniture in "a cream color".  It is close to my most requested finish that I paint for clients. And it is SUCH a classic. Timeless. Will never go out of style much like CoCo Channel and the little black dress. 

The pictures below I used Annie Sloan Old Ochre for the perfect cream color. It always meets my clients expectations of Cream. It is important to note that Annie Sloan has a color that is named "Cream". But, If you are from England cream to you is butter. So Annie's "Cream" color is a pale yellow. :) Make sure you pick up Old Ochre if you are in the U.S. and looking for an off white/cream color for your furniture. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Stencil Furniture

Who doesn't love stenciling!?!? Stenciling is probably one of my favorite things to do to a piece of furniture! Stenciling can add ...

Most Popular Posts