Painting Furniture Tips

How To Resurface Laundry Room Countertops

UPDATE ON THIS POST!
CLICK HERE for the full tutorial on how to resurface countertops with Epoxy! :) (I moved to a Wordpress site.;)


I was SO excited when I had a client ask me to resurface her laundry room countertops! I thought this was a great opportunity to practice some more with my new favorite EPOXY. It's hard to find an epoxy that does not yellow or amber over time. But, that is one of the things Stone Coat Countertops says about their product and why it is unique and different than other epoxies.

Here are some before and after pictures of the laundry room makeover!! I recommend for prepping a project like this to use Drape & Tape. It is FAST easy and mess free to apply this underneath your countertops to protect your cabinets and floor! :) Its MUCH easier than buying plastic and the tape separately and having to tear both just right! Trust me! ;)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Stencil Furniture

Who doesn't love stenciling!?!? Stenciling is probably one of my favorite things to do to a piece of furniture! Stenciling can add ...

Most Popular Posts