Painting Furniture Tips

DIY: Hanging Planter From Paint Cans

 I LOVE LOVE thrift stores!!! If you are reading this you probably do too!! Give me an air high five! 🙌 So, I came across these NEW but missing all their paint can handles at our local Goodwill. They were so cute and cheap I just couldn't resist buying them, even though I had no idea what I was going to do with them!

 Along comes SPRING! ⚘ and I started looking thru our garage for some cute planters or something I could turn into a planter. My eye came across the new paint cans with no handles!! I thought "perfect!" I drilled holes straight thru where the handles should have been. Cut and tied rope thru each hole. I made sure they were very secure to be able to hold soil and flowers. Next, I took Annie Sloan's Graphite Chalk paint and did one swipe in the middle with my brush. I let it dry then I stenciled "water" on one can and "me" on the other. I'm TERRIBLE about remembering to water plants! Ha. This DID help! This year I think I'm going to fill them with herbs!! What do you guys think? Yae? Or Nae? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Stencil Furniture

Who doesn't love stenciling!?!? Stenciling is probably one of my favorite things to do to a piece of furniture! Stenciling can add ...

Most Popular Posts