Painting Furniture Tips

The Perfect White To Paint Furniture


 White!! Everyone wants the perfect white to paint furniture! So, I'm going to tell you the white that I've had the MOST success with!  

 My go to white is.............Annie Sloan's Old White!! I have used Old White on everything from Kitchen Cabinets, to metal lamps. And it turns out beautiful each time! I like Old White because it has a hint of pigment in the paint so that it is not stark white. Annie Sloan's Pure white does not have pigment added to it. 

 I sealed the pictures in this post with Annie Sloan's Clear wax and a Waxine Wax brush. I used shop towels to wipe off any of the excess wax and buffed to a shine!

Do you have a favorite white for painting Furniture? If so, comment below with your favorite color and brand! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Stencil Furniture

Who doesn't love stenciling!?!? Stenciling is probably one of my favorite things to do to a piece of furniture! Stenciling can add ...

Most Popular Posts